sustantivo (plural draftspeople)
- A draftsman or draftswoman (used as a neutral alternative).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With a project architect, a draftsperson, an office manager, and occasional interns, the firm intends to lead sustainable design into an ever more sophisticated future.
- These need not be elaborate, and you can draw them yourself, buy a set, or have a set prepared by a draftsperson or architect.
- Yet, beyond that, clients treat many of us as though our skills are interchangeable with other architects and draftspeople.
Más definiciones de draftspersonDefinición de draftsperson en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional