A male duck: ducks and drakes [as modifier]: a drake mallard
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The family pets were dogs, cats, and a Muscovy drake duck named Lucy which lived for nine years.
- I also spent some time watching Eider ducks, the drakes easily distinguished by their white plumage and both species have a beak which resembles somebody with a huge ‘Roman nose’.
- So here is a better picture of a duck, an Eider drake I took earlier this year, on the Ythan estuary.
Palabras que riman con drakeache, awake, bake, betake, Blake, brake, break, cake, crake, fake, flake, forsake, hake, Jake, lake, make, mistake, opaque, partake, quake, rake, sake, shake, sheikh, slake, snake, splake, stake, steak, strake, take, undertake, wake, wideawake
(In fishing) a natural or artificial mayfly, especially a subadult or gravid female.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The Thorax Gray Drake Fly is designed to provide buoyancy and balance on the water especially in the smaller hook sizes.
- Gray Drakes are the best dry fly on the Muskegon River.
- Fishing the Drake hatch in late May is somewhat of a festival.
Old English draca, from Latin draco 'dragon'.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda