- Elicit no successful response; fail: the search drew a blankMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Within days of his death, they went to the home of his widow and daughters to conduct an early-morning search, but drew a blank.
- As their searches drew a blank, fears grew that she had been abducted, or even run away from the school party.
- Many searches ultimately draw a blank, but people do turn up on occasion.
Más definiciones de draw a blankDefinición de draw a blank en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional