Definición de drawback en inglés:
1A feature that renders something less acceptable; a disadvantage or problem: the main drawback of fitting catalytic converters is the cost
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The main drawback of a global fitting strategy is the time needed to reach convergence.
- The main difficulties and drawbacks to these methods are the quality of the obtained parts.
- Both have good color rendering, but have drawbacks when they're used outdoors.
weak spot/point, weakness, imperfection;
2An amount of excise or import duty remitted on imported goods that the importer re-exports rather than sells domestically.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- On the trade front, subsidies and duty drawbacks on inputs for exported goods were frequently used to promote exports.
- Second, duty drawbacks on imported raw materials for exported manufactures - a policy that had been well established in the country since the days of William and Mary - were increased.
- At the same time, the market expectation is that there is not likely to be any big relief on taxes and duty drawbacks.
Palabras que riman con drawbackclawback
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán