- 1One who instructs or leads others, especially recruits, in military drills and marching.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The VMI cadets were ordered to Richmond to serve as drillmasters for thousands of recruits who gathered there.
- Yet with many drillmasters themselves inexperienced and with even some experienced ones being of doubtful competence, some curious maneuvers resulted, never contemplated by those who drew up the drill manuals.
- One hundred metres above the drifts, with the broken connection thrashing over our heads, we ask the drillmaster how he and his team had fared during the reforms.
- 1.1A rigorous, exacting, or severe instructor; a martinet.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On the football field, he was a drillmaster and master psychologist.
- He was a drillmaster but the work paid off as the Americans won four of five games here, losing only to Canada after they had already made the medal round.