Definición de drillmaster en inglés:
1One who instructs or leads others, especially recruits, in military drills and marching.
- The VMI cadets were ordered to Richmond to serve as drillmasters for thousands of recruits who gathered there.
- Yet with many drillmasters themselves inexperienced and with even some experienced ones being of doubtful competence, some curious maneuvers resulted, never contemplated by those who drew up the drill manuals.
- One hundred metres above the drifts, with the broken connection thrashing over our heads, we ask the drillmaster how he and his team had fared during the reforms.
1.1A rigorous, exacting, or severe instructor; a martinet.
- On the football field, he was a drillmaster and master psychologist.
- He was a drillmaster but the work paid off as the Americans won four of five games here, losing only to Canada after they had already made the medal round.