- 1Fat that has melted and dripped from roasting meat, used in cooking.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Mash the vegetables with the butter or dripping, add salt and pepper to taste and stir in the chives.
- I still carry around a hankering for bread and dripping, steamed pudding, and sweet macaroni, but I know they will do me no good, so I avoid them.
- Heat the butter or dripping in a frying pan, add the cakes and cook them gently for about five minutes on each side until golden and crisp.
- 1.1US Wax, fat, or other liquid produced from something by the effect of heat.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Juice drippings from your food can pool in these materials and create flare-ups, which means you'll likely be eating charred dry things, not juicy grilled food.
- The mayor's inference, of course, was that Atkins was actually felled by his meat-heavy diet, that his arteries were clogged with beef drippings.
- Saute onion and celery in bacon drippings 3-5 minutes.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Extremely wet: [as submodifier]: dripping wet hairMás ejemplos en oraciones
- And by the time the show ended, we were all soaked and dripping wet.
- Yesterday I was sitting in a café, drinking coffee, and two young girls - just like we used to be - wandered in dripping wet from the rain.
- I took a very quick shower and got out in time to slip a towel around my body and dash, dripping wet, back into the kitchen to pull my food out of the fryer.
Más definiciones de drippingDefinición de dripping en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional