- A young man belonging to a street gang.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They don't have the style that makes Alex and his droogs the protagonists we love; their music rarely features any contrast or variety, and as such, fails to be effective or worthy of partying to.
- The apes battering an ape to death at the waterhole prefigures a scene when Alex and his droogs beat up a bum in an alley with clubs.
- But does the tale of the angelic-looking, inherently evil Alex and his droogs still have the same impact?
1962: coined by Anthony Burgess in Clockwork Orange; alteration of Russian drug 'friend'.
Más definiciones de droogDefinición de droog en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional