- 1(In weaving) a box situated on either side of the race plate of the loom that is designed to hold shuttles and to bring bobbins of colored thread in line as desired.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His son Robert continued the Kay family tradition by inventing the 'drop-box' in 1769.
- 2A secured receptacle into which items such as returned books or videotapes, payments, keys, or donated clothing can be deposited.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I stopped to drop off some of my friend's clothes in the clothing drop box and realized that I was too short to push the bags all the way in.
- The evidence then is secured in the locked drop box.
- I wish there was a book drop box closer, since we have a box of those to get rid of too!
Más definiciones de drop boxDefinición de drop box en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional