- A goal scored in open play by drop-kicking the ball over the crossbar, scoring three points (rugby union) or one point (rugby league).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He had earlier opened the scoring with a drop goal and proceeded to score a try of his own and kick five conversions and four penalties.
- The Hurricanes scored five goals to earn the bonus point against two goals, a penalty goal and a drop goal.
- He also added two conversions and finally stroked over a drop goal to clinch matters with the last kick of the game.
Más definiciones de drop goalDefinición de drop goal en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional