- (Of an aircraft or a vehicle) having two sets of controls, one of which is used by the instructor: a dual-control pilot trainerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This particular Sea Fury was used as a dual-control trainer for pilots.
- The airplane actually has a complete and functional second cockpit and will be equipped with removable superstructures allowing the aircraft to operate as either a single-seat fighter or dual-control trainer.
- In 1946, Vought built up a dual-control Corsair from a standard F4U- 1 aircraft with the designation V - 354.
sustantivo(usually dual controls) Volver al principio
- Two sets of controls in an aircraft or vehicle.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Ka - 60 helicopter can be fitted with dual controls.
- The pilot and co-pilot had dual controls and sat side by side behind the observer.
- I also decided to install a second seat and dual controls and that took a bit of work designing the system.
Más definiciones de dual controlDefinición de dual control en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional