informal , chiefly North American
Definición de dullsville en inglés:
A dull or monotonous place or condition.
- I wasn't given too much to work with, because this week's episodes were a new assortment of garbage from dullsville.
- For my money it tends towards dullsville, but for the vast majority of the public-on-wheels, the car does offer a fuss-free way to go to work, go to the supermarket and take the kids to the beach at the weekend.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Dull or monotonous: she transforms their dullsville life
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's worth noting at this juncture that this particular guy works for the ‘information worker product management group’, the relatively recent dullsville tag for the bit that owns this program.
- If he is to compete in this suddenly hot publishing space, he will have to take his dullsville computer magazines and refit them as hip voices for the new economy.
- We once ate in a restaurant in Paris which did a pudding list which was as exciting as the main courses, but as a rule, it's dullsville.
Definición de dullsville en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan