(in full dura mater)
The tough outermost membrane enveloping the brain and spinal cord.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The dura mater of the spinal cord is separated from the periosteum of the vertebrae by an epidural space.
- There were prominent bilateral scalp contusions with soft tissue and intramuscular haemorrhage, symmetrical parietal skull fractures with coronal sutural diastasis, and a lacerated dura mater with extrusion of brain and blood.
- We report a case of prominent pigment deposition in the dura mater of the brain.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In addition, an intra-operative lumbar spinal drain was used to facilitate atraumatic dural elevation and temporal lobe retraction.
- Neuropathologic examination demonstrated massive distension of the entire dural venous sinus system by dark blue-purple thrombi.
- The dural covering of the spinal cord also showed pigmentation adjacent to intervertebral disk.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán