Definición de dyad en inglés:
1Something that consists of two elements or parts: the mother-child dyad
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Mother/infant dyads were recruited from the nursery of an inner city hospital.
- Twenty-two mother-child dyads participated in the study.
- Specifically, the model appears to be inadequate in explaining or predicting the influence that results when peer dyads are composed of aggressive and nonaggressive children.
1.2 Chemistry A divalent atom or radical.
- The enzyme is active as a dimer with two symmetry-related active sites, each featuring a Cys-His catalytic dyad and a selectivity loop, which recognizes the characteristic DEVD pattern of the substrate.
- A nuclear protein binds selectively to the dyad Gpal element.
- Example sentences
- He insisted, ‘Agency is never the monopoly of one player, for both are locked in a dyadic relationship’.
- Actors engage in the formation of dyadic relationships, called guanxi, which are based on joint interest, interdependence, reciprocity, trust, and open-endedness.
- We examined the possibility that mutual hostility and permissiveness expressed key structural characteristics of dyadic interactions that could best be tapped by perturbing the system.
Definición de dyad en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary