- 1The quality of being characterized by vigorous activity and progress: the dynamism and strength of the economyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘Negotiates,’ whether or not it is precisely the right verb, is at least a verb and thus captures the sheer dynamism of the activity of curiosity.
- The EU finds itself in a period of dramatic political and constitutional activism and dynamism.
- Industrial dynamism also needs good industrial relations and flexible labour markets.
- 1.1The quality of being dynamic and positive in attitude: he was known for his dynamism and strong viewsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- But he compromised such spiritual dynamism so that power gave way to pride, and glory to disgrace.
- He does share to some extent his fighting spirit, his dynamism, his charisma and his willingness to speak his mind.
- Greg has brought tremendous dynamism, energy and drive and is hugely respected by all the staff at all levels throughout the organisation.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One such writer is Virginia Postrel, who describes reactionaries as ‘stasists’ and innovators as ‘dynamists’ and accuses the ‘stasists’ of stealing the future of society.
- What we're looking at now is a political and cultural battle between dynamists and stasists.
- I wouldn't want to have the entire world be so homogenous or so traditional; I am still a dynamist at heart.
mid 19th century: from Greek dunamis 'power' + -ism.