- 1Abnormality or impairment in the function of a specified bodily organ or system: bowel dysfunctionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Third, sepsis and organ dysfunctions are synergistic in worsening outcomes.
- Immunological dysfunctions, inflammation of the respiratory tract, and disorders such as porphyria have all been suggested as possible causal factors.
- In this system, organ system dysfunctions are used to evaluate morbidity in critically ill patients.
- 1.1Deviation from the norms of social behavior in a way regarded as bad: inner-city dysfunctionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The downside is the social dysfunction I witness amongst the spectators because of alcohol consumption.
- She just doesn't get it - the depiction of family dysfunction is not a social evil.
- More fundamentally, such statistics do not address the issue of the conditions that give rise to social dysfunction.
Más definiciones de dysfunctionDefinición de dysfunction en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional