Definición de dysgraphia en inglés:
Inability to write coherently, as a symptom of brain disease or damage.
- Irlen Syndrome can be found in combination with dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, dysphasia, or hyperactivity.
- Language disturbance may be evident, as in dysnomia or dysgraphia and perceptual disturbances are common.
- ‘In seventh grade, I got a teacher who has an LD called dysgraphia, which messes with handwriting and also how you organize your thoughts,’ says Ann.
- Example sentences
- There's the point that's broken (whether you're true dyslexic, dysgraphic, dysnumerate, or something else) and the bits of the brain that you've overdeveloped by using them to compensate.
- Interestingly, this same overall pattern is also discussed by Badecker for dysgraphic patients.
- She feels sorry for him and wonders if being dysgraphic means she has escaped some hardships.
Definición de dysgraphia en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan