- Inability to write coherently, as a symptom of brain disease or damage.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Irlen Syndrome can be found in combination with dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, dysphasia, or hyperactivity.
- Language disturbance may be evident, as in dysnomia or dysgraphia and perceptual disturbances are common.
- ‘In seventh grade, I got a teacher who has an LD called dysgraphia, which messes with handwriting and also how you organize your thoughts,’ says Ann.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There's the point that's broken (whether you're true dyslexic, dysgraphic, dysnumerate, or something else) and the bits of the brain that you've overdeveloped by using them to compensate.
- Interestingly, this same overall pattern is also discussed by Badecker for dysgraphic patients.
- She feels sorry for him and wonders if being dysgraphic means she has escaped some hardships.
1930s: from dys- 'difficult' + Greek -graphia 'writing'.
Más definiciones de dysgraphiaDefinición de dysgraphia en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional