Deformity or abnormality in the shape or size of a specified part of the body: muscle dysmorphia
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Physical examinations revealed facial dysmorphia and ichthyosis in both children.
- Clinical features in affected kittens were observed from birth and included failure to thrive, behavioral dullness, facial dysmorphia, and ataxia.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The phenotype is subtle, with minor dysmorphic features and developmental delay during childhood.
- Lead screening and metabolic testing should be considered if there is a history of lethargy, cyclic vomiting, early seizures, dysmorphic features, or mental retardation.
- The examiners, who had received previous training in the assessment of physical and dysmorphic characteristics, examined the offspring for any clinical signs or abnormalities.
Late 19th century: from Greek dusmorphia 'misshapenness, ugliness', from dus- dys- + morphē 'form'.
Definición de dysmorphia en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda