Definición de dysphoria en inglés:
A state of unease or generalized dissatisfaction with life. The opposite of euphoria.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Post has suggested a clinical continuum of euphoria, dysphoria and paranoid psychosis that occurs with regular cocaine use that is related to dosage, genetics and previous exposure.
- Researchers found that sociotropy and negative affect were nonspecifically and positively correlated with both dysphoria and anxiety in 485 undergraduates.
- There is, in fact, evidence that benzodiazepines are of greater benefit when used to treat either patients with moderate to high levels of anxiety or dysphoria.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In addition to a general level of irritability, children with mania also present with extremely impairing dysphoric, explosive episodes that generally occur daily with little or no precipitant.
- ‘The implication for treatment is that if you ask dysphoric people to recall nice events from their lives it may not make them feel any better,’ Joormann notes.
- Although the average depression lasts around six months, those with severe major depression or constant dysphoric depression may have symptoms that last for years.
Pronunciación: /-ˈfôrik/adjetivo& sustantivo
Mid 19th century: from Greek dusphoria, from dusphoros 'hard to bear'.
Definición de dysphoria en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda