A method of banking in which the customer conducts transactions electronically via the Internet: it’s hard to beat e-banking for the 24-hour convenience it offers Internet-literate customers
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The closely watched investigation is rapidly becoming a touchstone case for the future of e-banking in South Africa.
- Now the WWW has become the preferred environment for a multitude of e-services: e-commerce, e-banking, e-voting, e-government, etc.
- In fact, the advent of e-banking makes such a practice even less sensible.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The American multinational, however, isn't opening a separate e-bank.
- Releasing its Q1 2001 figures this morning the e-bank reported that operating income was up 14 per cent to 36.5 million compared with Q4 2000.
- When it announced its full year results in February the e-bank said it was "bang on track" to break even in Q4.
Definición de e-banking en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda