- A bicycle that can be run on electric power as well as by pedaling.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If the age of e-bikes has indeed arrived, the company may be off to the races again.
- With these e-bikes, an electric motor starts when it senses you pedalling too hard, usually on starts and going up hills, stopping when you're done straining.
- E-bikes have been thriving on the Continent, but their potential has yet to be fulfilled in the UK.
Más definiciones de e-bikeDefinición de e-bike en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional