- A digital version of a greeting card, typically accessed by the recipient via a hyperlink in an e-mail: the next day she sent him an animated e-card that told him how special he was to herMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Please people send me a e-card or get me a present or both, thanks.
- So that's why I'm boycotting greeting cards: this year, Wayne will be getting an e-card of a dancing monkey.
- But don't try to get me to make some statement about it in the form of an e-card or something.
Más definiciones de e-cardDefinición de e-card en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional