- Electronic financial transactions conducted in cyberspace via computer networks.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Full-scale e-commerce might involve selling e-documents over the Internet using e-cash.
- They're inviting customers to have Moneo capability added to their current debit or credit cards, so the same card can be used for big-ticket purchases as well as small e-cash transactions.
- Although e-cash offers apparent benefits of freeing punters from fumbling for change the idea hasn't taken off anything like as quickly as early pioneers hoped.
Más definiciones de e-cashDefinición de e-cash en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional