Another term for cybercrime. the survey found that fewer than a quarter of companies even reported e-crime to the police
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A good starting point would be developing a globally harmonized framework of legislation against e-crime.
- We have a look at the latest techniques being used to stop e-crime.
- The government is shortly due to publish its Framework Strategy for e-crime.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- E-criminals take advantage of new broadband technology to infiltrate spamming software into computers, often in private homes.
- The report said the days when the e-criminal was a "lonely hacker searching for attention" are long gone.
- Software firms should be forced to pay up if their customers fall victim to e-criminals because of security flaws, an influential Parliamentary group said today.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: e-crime
Definición de e-crime en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda