Another term for cybercrime. the survey found that fewer than a quarter of companies even reported e-crime to the police
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are disturbing signs that traditional British organised crime is waking up to the profits and uses of e-crime.
- We don't know quite how bad things have become today—there are no reliable figures for e-crime.
- People are said to fear e-crime more than mugging.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- E-criminals take advantage of new broadband technology to infiltrate spamming software into computers, often in private homes.
- The report said the days when the e-criminal was a "lonely hacker searching for attention" are long gone.
- Software firms should be forced to pay up if their customers fall victim to e-criminals because of security flaws, an influential Parliamentary group said today.
Definición de e-crime en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional