Definición de e-crime en inglés:
Another term for cybercrime. the survey found that fewer than a quarter of companies even reported e-crime to the police
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are disturbing signs that traditional British organised crime is waking up to the profits and uses of e-crime.
- We don't know quite how bad things have become today—there are no reliable figures for e-crime.
- People are said to fear e-crime more than mugging.
- Example sentences
- E-criminals take advantage of new broadband technology to infiltrate spamming software into computers, often in private homes.
- The report said the days when the e-criminal was a "lonely hacker searching for attention" are long gone.
- Software firms should be forced to pay up if their customers fall victim to e-criminals because of security flaws, an influential Parliamentary group said today.
Definición de e-crime en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan