- A retailer selling goods via electronic transactions on the Internet.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This easy way to avoid sales tax is one reason for the enormous popularity of mail order in the US and it means that US Internet e-tailers are used to not collecting sales tax too often.
- When the Seattle-based e-tailer, which sells IT kit including software, printers and computer components, realised what had happened it cancelled the orders.
- Another indication that this is the case comes from the terms that credit card companies give e-tailers.
1990s: blend of e- 'electronic' and retailer.
Más definiciones de e-tailerDefinición de e-tailer en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional