- The practice of leaving employment before the statutory age, especially on favorable financial terms.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Why should the rest of us pay for public employees to take early retirement and guaranteed pensions funded partly by public money.
- Shortly afterwards a more senior executive also used the merger as an excuse to force early retirement upon the manager.
- Reality is that, through financial necessity, early retirement is not an option.
Más definiciones de early retirementDefinición de early retirement en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional