adverbio & adjetivo
- Toward the earth: [as adverb]: we can watch the parachute as it drifts earthward [as adjective]: the bird’s earthward plummetMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The ball headed earthward toward me and knocked my cap off back over my head with a quick knock to the bill.
- But as they plummet earthwards, he sees a crowded school playground just next to the barracks.
- Yet as the last colored leaves, varnished with the first rains of winter, fall earthward, the deciduous trees bare their sinewy musculature for all the world to look upon.
Más definiciones de earthwardDefinición de earthward en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional