- Providing or offering comfort or peace: life was easeful at that timeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He returns to earth to rejoice in the easeful shade and water alongside the stretch of The Roman Road, dreary in the dogday heat.
- Here, that easeful function has been taken over by unconscious thoughts that, ‘recumbent in the day’, have assumed the guise of ‘a forest of thick-set trees’.
- She submerged them desperately in the easeful waters of the sea where it licked at the mouth of the cave.
Más definiciones de easefulDefinición de easeful en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional