Definición de East Timor en inglés:
Formerly a Portuguese colony, East Timor declared itself independent in 1975. In 1976 it was invaded by Indonesia, which annexed and claimed it as their 27th state. The region was the scene of bitter fighting and of alleged mass killings by the Indonesian government and military forces. In a UN-supervised referendum in 1999, the people voted for independence from Indonesia. Violence continued, but on May 20, 2002, East Timor achieved international recognition as an independent state
- East Timorese sustantivo& adjetivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- And it has also been a very special trip because of the wonderful East Timorese independence celebrations.
- The cattle have been paid for by East Timorese supporters in New Zealand and are being donated to three different villages.
- Hear this East Timorese musician play live on the breakfast show on the eve of his solo album launch.
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.