Definición de eco-labeling en inglés:
The practice of marking products with a distinctive label to show that their manufacture conforms to recognized environmental standards.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Another method of raising environmental standards is through eco-labelling.
- Planned developments in Integrated Production Policy will mean that tools such as eco-labelling and environmental management systems will be driving forces for companies in every sector of the economy.
- But it is still hoping for agreement on eco-labelling so that consumers can be informed about the environmental impact of the products they buy - but it is finding opposition from other countries.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Even eco-labels designating a product that's been sustainably grown or harvested could be construed as ‘trade barriers’ for discriminating against the method of production.
- A number of eco-labels are not administered by the federal government, but instead are governed by trustworthy independent verification boards that should ensure that the food is produced a certain way.
- Within a few years, there were a half-dozen flower eco-labels in Europe, Colombia and most recently Ecuador - but none took hold with American consumers.
Definición de eco-labeling en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India