- A tourist resort whose facilities are intended to have a minimal impact on the local environment.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The eco-resort lies in the Quirimbas National Park, a maritime and wildlife conservation area run as a collaborative project between the World Wildlife Fund and the Mozambican government.
- The trio of beauties have all signed up for ITV's latest reality show and are about to start to spend five weeks filming at a Fijian eco-resort.
- Brando had been dead less than a year when the executors of his estate revealed that a deal had been made to develop the island as an "eco-resort".
Más definiciones de eco-resortDefinición de eco-resort en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional