Definición de ecofeminism en inglés:
A philosophical and political movement that combines ecological concerns with feminist ones, regarding both as resulting from male domination of society.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Political ecofeminism uses methods and approaches based on the idea that institutions like a state, which represent a convergence of different interests sharing power provide to a certain extent for the needs of the community.
- Both standpoint feminism and ecofeminism lead us to conclude the opposite.
- Still, this means that any college that studies/explores gender as a legitimate cultural ‘object’ of study - which most EEO institutions do - as it can legitimately study ecofeminism, all schools of it.
- ecofeminist sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- By claiming to speak for all women, socialist, radical, liberal and ecofeminists effect, in Haraway's view, an ‘unintended erasure of polyvocal, unassimilable, radical difference’.
- Economic ecofeminists demand that products from unsustainable conventional fruit farms that use chemical fertilisers and pesticides should be taxed for polluting the environment.
- I think this particular ecofeminist was saying that we should all be in tune with the sacred cycles of life.
Definición de ecofeminism en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda