Definición de editor en inglés:
1A person who is in charge of and determines the final content of a text, particularly a newspaper or magazine: the editor of The New York Times a sports editor
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In his club he met a newspaper editor who let him ‘embrace journalism’ as a sports writer.
- But we don't have any black editors of major newspapers or magazines to my knowledge.
- This, of course, was not the intention of the newspaper's publisher and editors.
1.1A person who works for a publishing company, commissioning or preparing material for publication.
- No one told me what to write nor was there an unspoken agenda or expectation on the part of the commissioning editor that I knew of.
- Some have simply had a bad relationship with their editors or the publishing house.
- How did Miller get to a position in which she could write such stories and her editors give them such play?
2A computer program enabling the user to enter or alter text.
- Real Software has also enhanced the tool's database handler, code editor and debugger.
- In fact in most cases, it is highly desirable to have an editor that wraps long text lines.
- The editors allows a programmer to directly manipulate the intentional program tree.
mid 17th century: from Latin, 'producer (of games), publisher', from edit- 'produced, put forth', from the verb edere.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan