- 1Bubbles in a liquid; fizz: the effervescence of sparkling wineMás ejemplos en oraciones
fizz, fizziness, sparkle, gassiness, carbonation, aeration, bubblinessvivacity, liveliness, animation, high spirits, ebullience, exuberance, buoyancy, sparkle, gaiety, jollity, cheerfulness, perkiness, breeziness, enthusiasm, irrepressibility, vitality, zest, energy, dynamism, pep, bounce, spunk
- Its finely pearled effervescence is long lasting in the glass.
- Effervescence also helps reduce creatine destruction in the acid environment of your stomach.
- To this day I can not look at a plate of aloo wadas without evoking tremors of gastric effervescence within.
- 2Vivacity and enthusiasm: he was filled with such effervescenceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Extraordinary personalities converged at this time, resulting in the effervescence of Austrian modernism.
- A new spiritual paradigm is emerging from the present religious effervescence.
- I sense a tension between the two of them, despite their apparent effervescence.