Definición de elderberry en inglés:
sustantivo (plural elderberries)
1The bluish-black or red berry of the elder, used especially for making jelly or wine.
- There were also dried berries, possibly elderberries and blueberries, and a type of root.
- The most familiar use of the elder tree is probably that of the berries being cooked to make elderberry wine and various jams and jellies.
- Wild fruit jellies, such as elderberry, rowanberry, sloe or crab apple, also make a great accompaniment.
1.1An elder tree or shrub.
- Some popular small trees and shrubs with birds are: blueberries, elderberries, hollies, cherries, and dogwoods.
- Red willow, arroyo willow, elderberry, and McDonald oak are present in the tree and shrub layers.
- Each bed is edged with overlapping hoops formed from small cuttings of apple, elderberry and pear trees.
Definición de elderberry en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia