- An evacuated or gas-filled tube in which a current of electrons flows between electrodes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For such a large array, an electron tube was chosen instead of a solid-state sensor because the cost per unit area was considerably lower than that of a solid-state detector.
- Nuclear material is used in products such as electron tubes, self-luminous watches, or radiation measuring instruments for standardization or calibration purposes.
- A specialized form of the electron tube, the magnetron, is the source of microwave energy in microwave ovens and some radar systems.
Más definiciones de electron tubeDefinición de electron tube en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional