The measurement of the electrical potential between electrodes placed at points close to the eye, used to investigate eye movements especially in physiological research.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Eye movements were recorded using electro-oculography and visually observed with the aid of Frenzel lenses during both sound and pressure challenge in four patients.
- There were similar cardiorespiratory channels to the PM unit but also two EEG channels, two electro-oculography channels, and two electromyogram channels (sensors to the anterior tibialis and genioglossus muscles).
- In four affected members, electro-oculography demonstrated marked reduction of the Arden ration.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Low electro-oculographic (EOG) ratios have been reported in patients with seasonal affective disorder (SAD) during the winter.
- Control is made by means eye movements detected using electro-oculographic potential.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: e·lec·tro·oc·u·log·ra·phy
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda