verbo[with object] Chemistry
Remove (an adsorbed substance) by washing with a solvent, especially in chromatography.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After repeated washing captured proteins were eluted from the resin using 10 mM DTT.
- Bound material was then eluted with 0.2 M methyl mannoside in the same buffer.
- After extensive washing of the unbound protein with 40 mM imidazole, the GHS protein was eluted with 250 mM imidazole.
1920s: from Latin elut- 'washed out', from the verb eluere, suggested by German eluieren.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After separation by TLC and elution from the silica gel, ASG and SG were hydrolysed with 2 N methanolic HCl under reflux for 4 h at 100°C.
- These include the single cell gel electrophoresis assay, the gel electrophoresis assay, the alkaline elution and unwinding assays and the analysis of DNA adducts.
- The imidazole concentration at elution was 112 mM.
Definición de elute en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional