Definición de elute en inglés:
verbo[with object] Chemistry
Remove (an adsorbed substance) by washing with a solvent, especially in chromatography.
- After repeated washing captured proteins were eluted from the resin using 10 mM DTT.
- Bound material was then eluted with 0.2 M methyl mannoside in the same buffer.
- After extensive washing of the unbound protein with 40 mM imidazole, the GHS protein was eluted with 250 mM imidazole.
- Example sentences
- After separation by TLC and elution from the silica gel, ASG and SG were hydrolysed with 2 N methanolic HCl under reflux for 4 h at 100°C.
- These include the single cell gel electrophoresis assay, the gel electrophoresis assay, the alkaline elution and unwinding assays and the analysis of DNA adducts.
- The imidazole concentration at elution was 112 mM.
Definición de elute en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan