sustantivo (plural embolectomies)
- Surgical removal of an embolus.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Available modes of treatment include bowel-sparing approaches such as surgical laparotomy with embolectomy or local infusion of thrombolytic agents via an abdominal aortic catheter.
- It showed that patients treated with thrombolytic therapy had a higher death rate, increased risk of major hemorrhage and an increased rate of PE recurrence when compared with patients treated surgically with embolectomy.
- A therapeutic approach to a patient who fails thrombolytic therapy, anticoagulation and placement of a filter includes surgical or catheter embolectomy.
Más definiciones de embolectomyDefinición de embolectomy en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional