- The plump or fleshy part of a person’s body, in particular a woman’s bosom.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One reason she gave was that other women plainly resented her glorious embonpoint.
- For example, when she wasn't working car shows, Kelley worked bars in Richmond Hill, her embonpoint en regalia in a low-cut dress with a beer logo plastered on it.
- One theory is that the cold and wet in the opening week did not permit him to lose weight, as the heat he prefers might have: an extra kilo of embonpoint does not help on mountains.
late 17th century: from French en bon point 'in good condition'.
Más definiciones de embonpointDefinición de embonpoint en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional