- Settle in or establish a camp, especially a military one: we encamped for the night by the side of a riverMás ejemplos en oraciones
- James's army, encamped near the Boyne river, was further reinforced by additional French contingents.
- It may have been simply fortuitous that they had encamped near the Korisa military camp.
- Standing on top of the battlements of the besieged city of Cardwell, Raven carefully took stock of the enemy armies encamped outside the stout Roman walls that had kept the besiegers at bay for almost a year.
Más definiciones de encampDefinición de encamp en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional