Definición de endearing en inglés:
Inspiring love or affection: an endearing little grin
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- No one except the Lord spoke to him like that with such an endearing term of undying affection.
- Evans has a way of combining generous understatement with a big grin that is very endearing.
- I often attributed his popularity to his lovely, large, endearing eyes and his tinkle of a laugh.
- Example sentences
- Again, it has produced an endearingly peculiar failure.
- He is endearingly open about his insecurities.
- He speaks loudly, and endearingly frankly, and occasionally steals a surreptitious glance over his shoulder to make sure the room is indeed empty.