Definición de endearment en inglés:
1A word or phrase expressing love or affection.
- ‘Thank you,’ Snow smiled as they watched the happy couple murmur loving endearments to each other.
- It was the best he could give me because he couldn't feel what I felt, couldn't return the endearments or the love.
- His last words to me were endearments and affirmations of how much I meant to him and how important it was for me to be in his life.
1.1Love or affection: a term of endearment
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They claim that it is a term of endearment or affection.
- But I think it's just a term of endearment from the sports fans for a ground that they love.
- Sister seems to have been a term of endearment, rather than an expression of a family relationship.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan