1A word or phrase expressing love or affection.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- ‘Thank you,’ Snow smiled as they watched the happy couple murmur loving endearments to each other.
- It was the best he could give me because he couldn't feel what I felt, couldn't return the endearments or the love.
- His last words to me were endearments and affirmations of how much I meant to him and how important it was for me to be in his life.
1.1Love or affection: a term of endearment
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They claim that it is a term of endearment or affection.
- But I think it's just a term of endearment from the sports fans for a ground that they love.
- Sister seems to have been a term of endearment, rather than an expression of a family relationship.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: en·dear·ment
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda