- (Of a metabolic or chemical process) accompanied by or requiring the absorption of energy, the products being of greater free energy than the reactants. The opposite of exergonic.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Energy production in the various cell compartments and energy consumption in endergonic processes have to be well adjusted to the varying conditions.
- Reactions with negative DG values are termed exergonic and those with positive DG values endergonic.
- Dehydration is endergonic not only because the products are less strongly bonded, but because entropy is decreased in the synthesis of the more complex macromolecule.
Más definiciones de endergonicDefinición de endergonic en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional