(also end game)
- The final stage of a game such as chess or bridge, when few pieces or cards remain: the knight was trapped in the endgame • figurative the retaliatory endgame of nuclear warfareMás ejemplos en oraciones
- With the rise in use of exchange sacrifices, rook versus minor piece endgames are becoming more common, and there are key defensive techniques that a player must know.
- There are a great many Rook and pawn endgames, reflecting their common occurrence in tournament practice.
- Here, however, you will find more coverage of endgames with more pieces and pawns.
Más definiciones de endgameDefinición de endgame en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional