- A condition resulting from the appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The most common symptom of endometriosis is pain or discomfort.
- However, it is well known that endometriosis is associated both with pelvic pain and infertility.
- They are even implicated in diseases such as endometriosis and in cancers of the various reproductive organs.
Más definiciones de endometriosisDefinición de endometriosis en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional