Definición de energize en inglés:
1Give vitality and enthusiasm to: people were energized by his ideas
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I was tired and worn out, having been teaching all day, but left her, energised and full of enthusiasm.
- It is at this place that we are energized to be more creative.
- Yes, they must excite, energise and enthuse competent individuals.
1.1Supply energy, typically kinetic or electrical energy, to (something).
- The change in current is detected and the sensor's output is energized.
- He turned when he heard the sound of electricity energizing the room.
- It corresponds directly to the contact pattern energizing the radiation.
- Example sentences
- This idea is a comforting one, and also an energizer and a stimulus to personal growth.
- ‘Schools must be energisers, producing innovative and workable facilities which strengthen the community in which they are founded.’
- This isn't to say, however, that we should not be celebrating our brightest and best, our innovators, energisers and inspirers in the fields of arts, science, business and beyond.