Definición de energize en inglés:
1Give vitality and enthusiasm to: people were energized by his ideas
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I was tired and worn out, having been teaching all day, but left her, energised and full of enthusiasm.
- It is at this place that we are energized to be more creative.
- Yes, they must excite, energise and enthuse competent individuals.
1.1Supply energy, typically kinetic or electrical energy, to (something).
- The change in current is detected and the sensor's output is energized.
- He turned when he heard the sound of electricity energizing the room.
- It corresponds directly to the contact pattern energizing the radiation.
- Example sentences
- This idea is a comforting one, and also an energizer and a stimulus to personal growth.
- ‘Schools must be energisers, producing innovative and workable facilities which strengthen the community in which they are founded.’
- This isn't to say, however, that we should not be celebrating our brightest and best, our innovators, energisers and inspirers in the fields of arts, science, business and beyond.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan