- 1The branch of science and technology concerned with the design, building, and use of engines, machines, and structures.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The live interaction with the crew can help students envision career possibilities resulting from studying science, technology, engineering and math.
- That is a challenge, but like I said, the reasons for studying physics or any branch of science or engineering are somewhat deeper than just the immediate starting salaries of your first job.
- The key thrust will be to stimulate learner interest to follow careers in science, engineering and technology.
- 1.1The work done by, or the occupation of, an engineer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The conflict between unions in occupations such as engineering and shipbuilding was fierce, as were the clashes between skilled and unskilled workers.
- He enjoys walking into the half-built homes and analyzing the engineering.
- Next to the pier design, perhaps the most interesting feature of the engineering and construction of the bridge is the way the road and cable-stays were placed.
- 1.2The action of working artfully to bring something about: if not for Keegan’s shrewd engineering, the election would have been lostMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Crackers frequently use social engineering in addition to a computer to attack large corporations.
- A few days later, Young did the engineering, and they sent the URL to their friends.
- Indeed, his engineering has been measured, deliberate and substantial.
Más definiciones de engineeringDefinición de engineering en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional