- (Of bacteria) producing an enterotoxin.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is not known whether antibiotics permit infection by enterotoxigenic C. perfringens or allow overgrowth of small numbers of the organism that may be normally resident in the gut of these patients.
- In laboratory tests, the vaccine has been found to protect against enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli, which is responsible for most cases of traveler's diarrhea.
- This difference may be related to the high prevalence of enterotoxigenic strains in our population and development of immunity because of high exposure rate in early life as postulated in earlier studies.
Más definiciones de enterotoxigenicDefinición de enterotoxigenic en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional