Definición de entirety en inglés:
The whole of something: she would have to stay in her room over the entirety of the weekend
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The entirety of this immense and civilised achievement is accessible only in libraries, or to those prepared to spend cash.
- The entirety of it is sensory overload, more than one can absorb in any one viewing.
- The entirety of medical records of a community are a non-renewable single good.
- in its entirety
- As a whole; completely: the poem is too long to quote in its entirety hereMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The whole voyage took 46 days to complete and was followed in its entirety by the world's press.
- Perhaps the best way to start discussing this review is to quote it almost in its entirety.
- The circular emblem is approximately four inches in diameter in its entirety.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda