- 1An interval between two acts of a play or opera.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If we bear in mind that the entr'acte takes place whilst Zdenka and Matteo are making love for the first time, then the concept behind Mussbach's production starts to fall into place.
- 1.1A piece of music or a dance performed during an entr’acte.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The most cherishable of Jay's recordings are two-disc sets which permit inclusion of virtually every bit of the show's score, as well as snippets of dialogue, overtures, entr'actes, incidental music, and underscoring.
- He asked Mendelssohn to provide songs, entr'actes and brief orchestral episodes for insertion at appropriate points in the play.
- Columbia is also given high marks for acceding to Lean's original wishes that the overture, entr'acte, and exit music be presented with nothing but a blank screen.
mid 19th century: French (earlier form of entracte), from entre 'between' + acte 'act'.
Más definiciones de entr'acteDefinición de entr'acte en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional